Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Arriving

I did it. I finally did it. I'm now officially part of the blogosphere. And I'm a little nervous about it, but not quite sure why. Maybe I liken blogging to jumping into a pool - and I don't know the temperature of the water - but everyone else is splashing around, having a grand 'ol time. Or something. Deep breath.

In any case, I've wanted to blog for some time now, but somehow never found the impetus. Or maybe I just found too many excuses. Either way, being a fairly indecisive person, first it was, well, what to write about? Should I write only about one thing and nothing else? Can I hold myself to this commitment? What to name it? Then, earlier this evening, I arrived on "little idyll." In other words, just a place to put all the little things that make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment